Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

I am *Deepak* from *Tekshapers Software Solutions*. I am looking for a *Data
engineer (Remote).*Please go through the below job description and let me
know if you are available. Thanks

*Role: **Data engineer*

*Client: TransUnion*

*Location: Nashville* *TN Or* *Remote*

*Responsibilities*:

•         Understand the project requirements, technology stack, skills
requirements to assemble the right team for the project. Work with Emids
proficiency teams to plan and onboard the engineers on time

•         Lead your team of geographically dispersed resources to deliver
fast paced projects on time and within budget

•         Supervise and lead the business analysts, data engineers, data
scientists, and quality analysts and keep them motivated

•         Ensure minimal attrition and on time backfills in your project by
collaborating with Resource Planners

•         Maintain end-to-end accountability for customer satisfaction and
overall delivery excellence

•         Direct and coordinate all parts of the engagement – build,
quality assurance, production deployment, maintenance and operations

•         Collaborate with other teams and projects inside Emids to learn
and leverage learnings to better define and deliver the solution asked and
implement process optimization

•         Work with engineers to estimate work and resource loading. Own
the project plan and implement and track development timelines. Regular
reporting of status to senior executives

•         Manage risks by proactively identifying risk drivers and how to
mitigate them. Reach out for help on time to prevent escalations

•         Negotiate feature sets and scope creep with client and account
teams.

•         Understand customer’s responsibilities and ensure customer is
executing their scope of work.

•         Deliver customer satisfaction and overall excellence by
proactively identifying opportunities (or issues) and assisting with speedy
resolution

•         Understand the pipeline of demand as you talk to your customer
and work with the Resource Planners to ensure an appropriate supply of
resources

•         Own the financial management and associated reporting of metrics

•         “Delivery-led Growth” is key to our strategy. Contribute in Emids
efforts to continuously improve the technical delivery model and strategy,
implementing and managing delivery with the associated teams. This will be
critical to reaching Emids strategic growth objectives for FY22 and beyond.

*Must have skills*:

•         Data technology stacks (e.g., Spark, Scala, Data Warehouse,
Database - MS SQL Server).

*Thanks & Regards*

*Deepak Chandani*

*Executive- Talent Acquisition *

*dee...@tekshapers.com <dee...@tekshapers.com>*

*Tekshapers Inc*

*1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301, Troy, MI 48083 *

*WMBE Certified | E-Verified Company | ISO 9001:2008*