Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

I am *Deepak* from *Tekshapers Software Solutions*. I am looking for a *Python
Integration Developer (100% Remote).*Please go through the below job
description and let me know if you are available. Thanks

*Role: **Python Integration Developer*

*Location: **(100% Remote)*

*Required Skills:-*

*Our Client needs a Python Integration Developer (100% Remote)*

*24+ months extendable remote position.*

   - *8+ years of experience developing web-based integration solutions.*
   - *MUST have 5+ years hands-on experience with developing Python (Highly
   Skilled Coder) web-based integration solutions*
   - *MUST have 3+ years Heroku integration with Salesforce development
   experience*
   - *MUST have 3+ years working with REST/SOAP/JSON/PostgreSQL
   technologies*
   - *3+ years working in an Agile development setting*
   - *Experience with Azure DevOps Pipelines and Git*
   - *Experience with web application design and analysis, design patterns
   and object orientated design*
   - *Experience with Selenium Testing Frameworks*
   - *Salesforce Development experience (Apex, SOQL, SOSL, VisualForce)*

*Thanks & Regards*

*Deepak Chandani*

*Executive- Talent Acquisition *

*dee...@tekshapers.com <dee...@tekshapers.com>*

*Tekshapers Inc*

*1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301, Troy, MI 48083 *

*WMBE Certified | E-Verified Company | ISO 9001:2008*