Hi*,*

Hope you are doing well.

I am *Deepak* from *Tekshapers Software Solutions*. I am looking for a *Power
BI Developer (Remote).*Please go through the below job description and let
me know if you are available. Thanks

*Role: Power BI Developer (Remote)*

*Location: 100%   Remote*

*Skills/Exp needed:*

   - Resume MUST NOT be more than two pages and should start with a short
   table of total years of experience in these skills *Power BI, SQL,
   Python, SAS & Tableau*
   - The rest of the resume should include all previous employment
   experience, start and end dates, roles, major accomplishments and the
   languages / tools / platforms used.
   - *5+ years of experience* in SQL, Visualization development and support
   using PowerBI

*Thanks & Regards*

*Deepak Chandani*

*Executive- Talent Acquisition *

*dee...@tekshapers.com <dee...@tekshapers.com>*

*Tekshapers Inc*

*1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301, Troy, MI 48083 *

*WMBE Certified | E-Verified Company | ISO 9001:2008*