Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

I am *Deepak* from *Tekshapers Software Solutions.* I am looking for a
* Business
Analyst **with PSoft Payroll exp** (Remote).*Please go through the below
job description and let me know if you are available. Thanks

*Role:* *Senior Business Analyst **with PSoft Payroll exp*

*Location: Remote*

*Candidates from VA/MD/DC area will get preference*

*Skills/Experience needed:*

   - 6+ years of experience in business analysis, systems analysis and
   testing
   - Experience with elicit, document, analyze and verify requirements.
   - Experience with creating user stories, business process analysis,
   Workflow, task analysis, user acceptance testing and requirements analysis.
   - Must demonstrate understanding of industry standard Business Analysis
   Best Practices.
   - Strong experience with Excel, Visio & Jira
   - Healthcare Insurance Industry experience is needed
   - Experience working with Agile methodologies in a fast-paced environment
   - Excellent communications skills

 *Thanks & Regards*

*Deepak Chandani*

*Executive- Talent Acquisition *

*dee...@tekshapers.com <dee...@tekshapers.com>*

*Tekshapers Inc*

*1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301, Troy, MI 48083 *

*WMBE Certified | E-Verified Company | ISO 9001:2008*