Hi*,*

Hope you are doing well.

I am *Deepak* from *Tekshapers Software Solutions*. I am looking for a
*Pharmacy
Business Manager (PBM) Solutions Architect  (Remote).*Please go through the
below job description and let me know if you are available. Thanks

*Job Title:* *Pharmacy Business Manager (PBM) Solutions Architect*

*Location: Remote*

*Skills/Experience needed:*

   - 8+ years of total IT experience and 3+ years of architecture
   experience.
   - PBM implementation experience required
   - Broad experience in project management execution of multiple
   enterprise level, mid-sized projects; experience in participating in
   multidiscipline, high-performance work teams/groups and demonstrated
   competency in developing efficient and effective solutions to diverse and
   complex business problems.
   - Broad experience in the development, implementation, and maintenance
   of large-scale systems.
   - Experience in developing technical architectures.
   - Experienced in translating business strategies, across several
   business units, into effective solutions.
   - Excellent knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle.
   - Good understanding of design patterns and their application at all
   levels (conceptual, logical and physical).
   - Experience in UML, SOA (including EA1 and B2B), Security,
   Data/Infomatics, business Rule Engines/workflow.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Deepak Chandani*

*Executive- Talent Acquisition *

*dee...@tekshapers.com <dee...@tekshapers.com>*

*12483068427*

*Tekshapers Inc*

*1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301, Troy, MI 48083 *

*WMBE Certified | E-Verified Company | ISO 9001:2008*

linkedin.com/in/deepak-chandani-845a71227
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/deepak-chandani-845a71227?lipi=urn%3Ali%3Apage%3Ad_flagship3_profile_view_base_contact_details%3BVeuYWVt5Rj%2BTnUGAj2zXLg%3D%3D>