Hi*,*

Hope you are doing well.

I am *Deepak* from *Tekshapers Software Solutions*. I am looking for a  *Web
Application Programmer (Miami, FL) (Onsite).*Please go through the below
job description and let me know if you are available. Thanks

*Job Title:* *Web Application Programmer (Miami, FL) (Onsite)*

*Location: (Miami, FL) (Onsite)*

* Client: Miami Dade County Public Schools - MDCPS*

*EDU : Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work exp.*

*Skills/Experience needed:*

* • 3+ y of exp with .NET (C#), VB.Net <https://vb.net/>,*
• exp developing Web applications,
• Angular or VUE,
• Internet Information Service (IIS) or Web Services or Stored Procedures,
ASP.NET <https://asp.net/>.

*PREFFERED :*
SQL Database, JQuery, Active Directory, TFS, Git.

*Additional information:* The candidate should be able to provide an ID if
the interview is requested, to guarantee the Client that the candidate
submitted, interviewing and showing up for work is one and the same

*Requirements:*

• Availability to work 100% on the Client’s site in Miami, FL (required);
• Web Application development experience (3+ years);
• Experience with Internet Information Service (IIS);
• Experience with SQL Database;
• Experience with Stored Procedures;
• Experience with HTML, CSS;
• Experience with JavaScript;
• Experience with jQuery;
• Experience with C#;
• Experience with VB;
• Experience with XML;
• Experience with Web Services;
• Experience with Angular;
• Experience with VUE;
• Experience with.Net Framework, .Net Core;
• Experience with Active Directory;
• Experience with TFS;
• Experience with Git;
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or another
related field. Or equivalent work experience.

*Responsibilities* include but are not limited to the following:
• Work with user personnel to define pertinent specifications for a Web
site's dynamic behavior and data manipulation/storing;
• Perform program database backend design, web coding, and other tasks from
general directions;
• Specify the required logical interface and logic flow between databases,
software programs, or other processes;
• Define and correct operational difficulties encountered in executing
software programs and/or applications on the Internet;
• Must communicate effectively at the team level.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Deepak Chandani*

*Executive- Talent Acquisition *

*dee...@tekshapers.com <dee...@tekshapers.com>*

*12483068427*

*Tekshapers Inc*

*1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301, Troy, MI 48083 *

*WMBE Certified | E-Verified Company | ISO 9001:2008*

linkedin.com/in/deepak-chandani-845a71227
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/deepak-chandani-845a71227?lipi=urn%3Ali%3Apage%3Ad_flagship3_profile_view_base_contact_details%3BVeuYWVt5Rj%2BTnUGAj2zXLg%3D%3D>