Hi*,*

Hope you are doing well.

I am *Deepak* from *Tekshapers Software Solutions*. I am looking for a *Credit
Risk Data Analyst  (100% Remote).*Please go through the below job
description and let me know if you are available. Thanks

*Role: Credit Risk Data Analyst  *

*Location: 100% Remote*

*Skills/Experience needed:*

   - *MUST have development of Credit Risk strategy and Credit Risk
   analytics experience.*
   - 5+ years of experience as Data Analyst supporting CFAM strategy
   development within the Credit Risk Management team, must have a strong
   blend of analytical skills, project management, presentation skills, and
   ability to develop strong and effective working relationships.
   - 5+ years of quantitative credit analytic modeling & process management
   experience
   - Proficient in SAS and other statistical/analytical programming
   languages
   - Superior computer skills in Excel, Word, PowerPoint required
   - Superior communication (spoken and written), organization and
   presentation skills
   - Superior time management skills and awareness of project management
   methods

*Thanks & Regards*

*Deepak Chandani*

*Executive- Talent Acquisition *

*dee...@tekshapers.com <dee...@tekshapers.com>*

*Tekshapers Inc*

*1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301, Troy, MI 48083 *

*WMBE Certified | E-Verified Company | ISO 9001:2008*

linkedin.com/in/deepak-chandani-845a71227
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/deepak-chandani-845a71227?lipi=urn%3Ali%3Apage%3Ad_flagship3_profile_view_base_contact_details%3BVeuYWVt5Rj%2BTnUGAj2zXLg%3D%3D>