Hi*,*

Hope you are doing well.

I am *Deepak* from *Tekshapers Software Solutions*. I am looking for a *Project
Engineer (Irvine, CA) (Onsite Day 1).*Please go through the below job
description and let me know if you are available. Thanks

*Role: Project Engineer*

*Location: Irvine, CA (Onsite Day 1)*

*Client: Safran*

*Required:*

This Team works on electronic modules that go into their throttle module
for different customers both commercial and gov’t, need engineering degree,
Microsoft Project, Excel, also knowledge of ARP 4754A and DO 254 SOI; DOORS
is a plus.

Budget tracking, earned value management, coordinating resources
(international), submit deliverables, leading reviews. Must have technical
knowledge to be a contributor in leading engineering projects from
preliminary design to detail design (is the portion of the project they
will focus on) Min 5+ strong preference in fundamentals of aerospace
electrical or mechanical design and a wide range of knowledge in basic
electrical or mechanical design.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Deepak Chandani*

*Executive- Talent Acquisition *

*dee...@tekshapers.com <dee...@tekshapers.com>*

*12483068427*

*Tekshapers Inc*

*1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301, Troy, MI 48083 *

*WMBE Certified | E-Verified Company | ISO 9001:2008*

linkedin.com/in/deepak-chandani-845a71227
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/deepak-chandani-845a71227?lipi=urn%3Ali%3Apage%3Ad_flagship3_profile_view_base_contact_details%3BVeuYWVt5Rj%2BTnUGAj2zXLg%3D%3D>