Hi,

Please find the requirement and send me updated resume ASAP

Please send resumes to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>*

This position is located in Santa Clara, CA and consultants must be local to
CA.  The contract is 3-12 months.

Project Description:
Will provide Developer support for group that develops, delivers and manages
high quality information management solutions that enable 'customer
fulfillment' and 'planning' functions.

Daily Responsibilities: Application Development

*Must Have: **
*. Excellent communication skills - verbal & written
. Solid MS SQL programming and functional knowledge.
. SQL server 2005 development
. Replication services
. Star Schema
. Database Modeling
. Performance tuning
. Analysis Services
. SSIS knowledge

Nice to Have
. Tera Data SQL
. Enough knowledge to run queries against EDW to check data if necessary.
. .Net 2003
. Development and Functionality knowledge
. C#
. VB.Net
. ASP.NET
. Visual Studio

--
Warm Regards,

Prashant G
OSAIR Technologies.
Phone: 408-649-5536
Fax: 732-289-6076
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.osairtech.com
"We Want to be your Trusted , Preferred & long Term Partner"

Note: If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply
to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with a "remove" in the subject line and mention
might be diverting the e-mails to you. Apologies for the inconvenience
caused