Very very urgently needed Core Java Developer in NC,If you have any
excellent consultant available with you please send me there resumes to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

We have an urgent requirement with our direct client in Charlotte, NC.

Let me know if you have any candidates

Position: *Core Java Developer *

Technical skills required:

·         Core JAVA (NOT J2EE)

·         SQL server (top notch - write queries, design tables, etc.)

·         C++ is a PLUS

·         Must know how to navigate in Windows, UNIX and Linux environments.

·         Should know how to shell script.

·         Need excellent communication skills

Pluses: Data Synapse, Tangasol (JAVA in memory cash)

--
Regards
Sam Hashmi