Dear partners,

Hope you are doing well !

This requirement is through our prefer Vendor.

We are in urgent need of a *LODESTAR developer *for a *Big4 consulting
project *in *Tampa, FL*.

*The developer will work with Rules Language and will implement Billing
Expert and create Lodestar rate schedules. *
*Extensive experience with Lodestar Billing Expert required, including Rules
Language experience. *

*Start: October 2008
Duration: 5 months - 1 year
Location: Tampa, FL*

 *In case you have any consultants on bench, please be so kind and send me
the following, only if their skills match the position:*
**
*- their updated Word resume; make sure you include contact number and
e-mail address for immediate prescreening; *
*- their availability and current location (city & state);*
*- hourly rate (inclusive of all expenses and the rate + expenses) on C2C.

Awaiting for your reply,

Thanks and Regards,

Matthew
Innovatech solutions Inc.