****

*Hi,*

* *

*Please send me the Candidate Resume ASAP at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

*Skill: Jr. PM (Only Citizen or GC's )*

*Location:* *Westport**,CT***

*Duration:6+Months*

*Jr. PM (Need only **US** Citizens or GC's)*

We are looking for a very smart, highly motivated, energetic consultant with
1-3 years of experience with Microsoft Project and managing small projects
with some direction from more senior Project Managers. You will be given
every opportunity to take on as much responsiblity as you can handle and
grow with the company. Projects will tend to be focused more on the
infrastructure side, so an understanding in this area would be preferable.
This has the potential to be a very long term position or a permanent
position.

Thanks,

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Technical Recruiter
RevisionTek
(A Pioneer in Information Technology Services)
http://www.revisiontek.com/