Very urgently needed ETL Developer only *GC CITIZEN OR EAD* in NY.If you
have any excellent consultant available with you please send me there
resumes to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I have 6-12 months contract position open as ETL Developer in Albany NY.

*Title: ETL Developer*

*Job Description: need for an experienced ETL developer with at least 4
years experience.  They need to know Oracle Warehouse Builder.  Shell
scripting experience would be helpful. Along with ETL coding, there is a
need to create QA scripts to verify the proper execution of the ETL process.
 An understanding or background in energy markets is a plus but is not
required. *

*NOTE: I am looking for ETL Developer with Oracle Warehouse
Builderexperience. Excellent
communication skills are MUST.*

Please send me profiles suitable for this position ASAP. Candidate has to be
green card, EAD or Citizenl.

Please submit resume in following format

NAME

RATE
COMMUNICATION SKILLS

--