Mail me your candidates updated resume with contact details.  We are working
with the implementing partner ,who are interested on direct client please
don't  submit.

Position; Sr J2EE Developer with Oracle SOA suite Exp.

Location: Dallas,TX

Duration: 1 Yr

Strong Core Java 5 Skills (5+ years) -

 Strong EJB Skills (2+ years) -

Minimum of 2 years of experience in JSF -

1 to 2 years of experience in JPA (Toplink desired) -

Must have 1+ years of experience in Oracle SOA suite (ESB, BPEL, OWSM, OBR)

good understanding is a must - for Oracle SOA

Strong Oracle DB Skills -

Strong Unix skills -

Good exposure towards build tools - ANT, MAVEN

 *Feel free for any further information.*

* Looking forward to hear from you .... :)*

*Regards**
Priya
i2Solvers, Inc
Tel: (972) 755 4262
Fax: (972) 767 1845
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

*G - Talk :[EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>