Hi,

Hope you are doing great.

I have the job opening for our direct client at location: East Coast. Please
have a look and let me know if you have the consultants for this position
ASAP.

*Send your resumes to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

*Skill - Sr. SAP FI/CO (New GL) Functional Consultant**
**Req. Type - Contract**
**Duration – 6 Month(s)**
**Location – East Coast, USA**
**Number of Consultants - 1**
**Expenses - Yes**
**Rate: $75 - 80 + Expenses **

**Notes - **
*-Looking for a Senior Level SAP FI/CO Functional Consultant
-Total Experience of around 8 – 9+ yrs, preferable if SAP FI/CO project
experience is around 6+ yrs
-Should have New GL experience, and worked with ECC 6.0
-Should have Accounting experience

*Thanks & Regards*

*Amar*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*