Hi,

Hope you are doing fine.

You may like to consider the list of active Jobseekers available immediately
at JobsBridge <http://jobsbridge.com/index.aspx>. May be your next placement
is on us!

                                                                        So,
no more hassle of limited viewership!

Access thousands of active I.T resumes with unlimited views. Activate your
trial registration today and start benefitting from our services.

Just click on the names to get access to the resume.

*Name*

*Title & Skills*

*Location*

*Work Status*

*Hourly Rate/Salary*

Julia<http://jobsbridge.com/ResumeSearch/View.aspx?ResumeId=8438&FormatText=+++>

Oracle Developer

Java DB Apps* *Oracle Developer 2000 / Oracle Portal / Oracle Designer /
Oracle Discoverer General Apps

San Jose, CA

Green Card

$55/hr

Remya<http://jobsbridge.com/ResumeSearch/View.aspx?ResumeId=8418&FormatText=+++>

C++ Developer

Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g, VMware, Citrix 4.5, Windows Shell/Batch Scripting, SQL
Server 2005; Windows 2003/2008 32bit/64bit; HPUX.

 Edison, NJ

H1B

$53k per annum

Nagaraju<http://jobsbridge.com/ResumeSearch/View.aspx?ResumeId=8411&FormatText=+++>

Sr. Informatica Developer

Informatica Power center 8.1.1, Power Exchange with CDE(Datacom), Data Stage
7.5(Server jobs) and Data profiler using Profile Manager.

 Beverly, MA

H1B

$62-65/hr

John<http://jobsbridge.com/ResumeSearch/View.aspx?ResumeId=8334&FormatText=+++>

SAP FICO

SAP R/3 version 4.6X, 4.7, ECC 5.0, ECC 6.0, Microsoft Solomon PC
Applications.

Carollton, TX

Green Card

$50/hr

Vib<http://jobsbridge.com/ResumeSearch/View.aspx?ResumeId=8424&FormatText=+++>

Business Analyst

Oracle 8.x/9.x, SQL Server, Microsoft Access, C, C++, JAVA, JSP, SQL, VB,
PROTEL

Scottsdale, AZ

H1B

$42/hr

Swati<http://jobsbridge.com/ResumeSearch/View.aspx?ResumeId=8406&FormatText=+++>

SAP HR

HR Payroll, PA, Time Management, Org Management with good exposure to all
other relevant sub components of HR modules: 4.6B, 4.7C, ECC 5.0 & ECC 6.0.

 Avondale, AZ

H1B

$55/hr

*Feature:*

v     Access to thousands of active jobseekers. No restrictions on number of
views.

v     Post your jobs and get a chance to feature on the Home page as
"Featured Employer".

v     Monthly membership less than *$**200.00* with full resume database access
- *Subscribe Now <https://jobsbridge.com/RecruiterRegister/LicenseInfo.aspx>
*

Jobs Bridge <http://www.jobsbridge.com/> Team
(866) 520-5842