**

*Hi,*

* *

*Please send me the resume at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

* *

*Position : *Linux kernel code developer**

*Location: *Parsippany, NJ(Only Locals)**

*Duration: 6+Month*

* *

*Job Description*:

Our direct client is in need of a Senior Software Engineer specializing in
Linux kernel code development and Fibre Channel. Will be working as part of
the Kernel Development Team. Development experience with file systems,
logical volume manager, block storage drivers. In-depth Knowledge of Linux
kernel is a pre-requisite. So is the understanding of block-level storage,
Fibre Channel and iSCSI SANs, and tools like CVS, SVN, GIT.

Hiring decisions will be based on how well the candidate fits into Clients
"storage, fibre channel, iSCSI and filesystems" profile.

Excellent C programming skills, Extensive development experience with Linux
kernel v2.6 (3-5 years)

Development experience with file systems, logical volume manager, block
storage drivers

Good understanding of Fibre Channel, iSCSI, target mode driver exposure is a
plus

Experience with debugging tools like KDB, KGDB, Crash and KDump is a plus

Understanding of NAS protocols (SMB, NFS) is a plus

Thanks,

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Technical Recruiter
RevisionTek
(A Pioneer in Information Technology Services)
http://www.revisiontek.com/