Hello Friends Good Morning, I am looking for the SQL Developer with
Accounting Software exp – Locals or nearby

*Location:  Kennesaw, GA*

*Duration: 3 month contract, slight chance of going longer*

*Max Rate: $45/hr*

*SQL Developer (SQL Server 2005) - NOT a DBA*

*Need to have 6-8 years of development experience*

*Need to have VB.NET and C# experience, they will be doing some
coding for Wisys Objects*

*We would much rather see candidates local to the Georgia**, if possible,
and that have experience with ACCOUNTING SOFTWARE (Great Plains, Oracle
Financials, Peoplesoft, etc.)*

***the accounting experience is a huge plus and we believe a strong SQL
Developer with some sort of accounting software experience with be the one
who gets the job...*