AVAILABLE , AVAILABLE , AVAILABLE !

Hello,

Good Morning to you and your team members.

I am from Indsoft Inc.  We are in business for over a decade and we
specialize in software services business. Indsoft Inc. is a technology
focused company with customer satisfaction as our primary goal. Please find
the hotlist of our consultants on bench. Do let me know if you have
requirements for them. They are open to relocate. I have specified if they
are not open to relocate. Feel free to call me at 630-324-0006 Xtn 101

I request you to add me to your company's requirement mailing list.

S.No

Name

Skills

Current Location

1

Edwin

Datastage ETL developer

New York

2

Pranesh

.Net

 Nebraska

3

Sammy

Security/Basis

Indianapolis

4

Krishna

JAVA

California

5

Sravanthi

JAVA

Indianapolis

6

Nisarg

Business Analyst

Chicago

6

Veer Thimmisetty

JD Edwards

NJ

7

Manoj

SAP ABAP, EDI

Chicago

8

Parag Khanapurkar

SAP ABAP, EDI

Chicago

9

Sai

SAP BW

NJ

10

Saurav Rathi

SAP FI/CO

Chicago

11

Olawoye

SAP CRM

Chicago

12

Anand

SAP MM/WM

Chicago

13

Yugander

SAP MM/WM

Chicago

14

Chaitra

.Net

Wisconsin(NO Relocation)

15

Bhavika

JAVA

Dallas (NO Relocation)

16

Kiran

SAP SD

Detroit

17

Areef

SAP PP

Chicago

Regards,
Poornima
Marketing Manager
IndSoft,Inc
Phone:630-324-0006 xtn 101

Fax: 866-456-4322
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Started in the year 1998
135+ Consultants 90+ SAP

Linked in: http://www.linkedin.com/in/poornisivan

Please reply with "REMOVE" in subject line if you do not want to receive
further mails from me. I apologize for the inconvenience caused.