Please send profiles to [EMAIL PROTECTED] 248-243-1218

Dear Partners,
We have a hot requirement in NY, if you have any consultants for below
requirements Pl... Send the resumes/Rate and contact details. I really
appreciate for your time and help

*Please go through the below requirement and sent matching profiles fro the
below skill set*

* *

*Web sphere Portal Developer *

Location:  Port Washington, NY

Terms:  *Contract to hire* for full time *(**3 - 6 months contract and goes
full time)*

Interview:  Phone/In-person required

*QA Manager *

Location:  New York, NY

Duration:  6 months +

Terms: Contract

Interview:  Phone/In-person required

 **

*Description**/Skills*:

1.      As a QA Manager, you will guide and provide support/training to
projects' quality assurance teams.

2.      you will manage the system test plan that *covers all phases of the
**system test lifecycle* including:

*3.      **Test strategy, Test preparation, Test data management, Test
planning, and Test execution**. *

4.      You will be responsible for ensuring all test environments are ready
when required (working with internal teams

5.      Who will execute the setup of these environments).

6.      You will also work with the project teams in defining and creating
the testing scripts that will validate requirements.

7.      You will be ultimately responsible for the successful completion of
all testing activities for the Program.
*QUALITY** CENTER** tool* experience required

Regards,
Srikanth
ReCache Inc
779 Woodfield way