Hi,

I have the job opening for our direct client at location: San Antonio, TX.
Please let me know if you are interested with this position ASAP.

*Send resumes to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

*Skill - **Oracle Application developer
Req. Type - Contract
Start - ASAP
Duration - 6 Month(s)
Location – San Antonio, TX USA (Resource should be local, or willing to
relocate)
Number of Consultants - 1
Expenses - No
Rate - $55 - 60/hr AI*

*IMPORTANT:*
*Only EAD, Green Card holders, or Citizens can apply – NO H1 visa holders*

*Notes - *
· At least 3 years technical experience with Oracle 11i Financial and HR
applications: GL, AP, AR, FA, Cash Management, I-procurement Oracle
Developer Suite, Expert level Oracle Forms 6i development experience
· SQL, PL/SQL, Linux OS experience
· Experience with Oracle application customizations including Oracle
reports, custom interfaces, extensions
· EUL creation and administration for Oracle and custom business areas is a
plus
· Translation of business requirements into technical design, with custom
objects to support - must be able to write and test program code that meets
user specifications
· Support and maintenance of system interfaces of Oracle applications
database architecture/programming standards
· Discoverer experience a plus

*EDUCATION REQUIREMENT:*
· Four year degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a computer
related field.

*Thanks & Regards*

* *

*Amar*