Hi,

Good Day.

I have the requirement for our direct client at location: Parmer, TX. Please
let me know if you have the consultants for this position ASAP.

Send resumes to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

*Title*: *BIOS Development Engineer (Senior) *

*State*: TX - Parmer

*Duration*: 9+ Month

*Bill Rate*: 60-70/hr ctc

*Position*: BIOS Development Engineer (Senior)

Responsible for the design and development of BIOS using a range of
applicable technologies (e.g., programming languages, compilers, assemblers,
debuggers, ITPs, scopes, logic analyzers, and other tools) and
state-of-the-art software engineering methodologies.
Primary job responsibilities include the design, development, debugging, and
testing of BIOS software for complex systems. Work closely with a team of
software engineers to deliver a high quality BIOS for use in product line.
Participate in product development in all stages from planning and design to
development and testing. Good candidates should be proactive in managing
work including meeting schedules, identifying risks, and delivering high
quality software. Desired knowledge of PC architecture, BIOS development
(legacy and UEFI-Protocol-DXE-PEI), processor architecture, chipset
programming, industry standards that affect BIOS and busses common to PCs.
Ability to use common software and hardware debugging tools. Qualified
candidates must have good software design skills and be able to produce
documentation related to software design at both a high and low level. OOP
experience is a plus. Candidates should enjoy working in a fast moving, team
oriented environment. Requires BSEE, BSCE, BSCS, or equivalent degree, and
applicable experience. Desired experience 8+ years.

*Required** Skills*: Technical Troubleshooting, Software Integration,
Technical problem-solving, Embedded Software Developer.

*Thanks & Regards*

* *

*Amar*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*