Hi,

   Please let me know your interest in this ASAP……..

Title- Microsoft Solutions Developer
Location – Phoenix AZ
Duration- 2 year
Rates- DOE

We are looking for a developer with experience with Windows Communication
Foundation (WCF), Windows Workflow Foundation (WWF).
To clarify, work with Framework v3.5 and LINQ is a plus, not a requirement.
Work with Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) is a huge plus as well.

*       10+ years Object-Oriented programming experience using VB or C
technologies, threading concepts, database programming, distributed
application development, security concepts, COM+, ActiveX and Web
development using ASP, HTML, DHTML, CSS, SOAP, Java and VB script.
*       Collaboration and C

Other needed skills:

*       SQL Server 2000/2005
*       ADO.NET
*       5+ Years C#
*       n-Tier architecture
*       SOAP, XSD, XSL
*       Proven experience implementing design patterns (Façade, MVP,
Abstract Factory) Strong object-oriented background
*       Agile/Scrum experience is great but can be taught to a driven,
self-starter with good problem solving skills.

Skills Required

*       Develop and maintain web applications and services built using
Microsoft development environments running on Microsoft operating systems.
*       Provide guidance and set technical direction on areas of new
development.
*       Create application design specifications based on business
requirements.
*       Develop logical and physical application and database designs.
*       Write application document specifications at the system and
operational level.
*       Work directly with business representatives to further develop needs
based on high level requests.
*       Follow Microsoft Patterns & Practices for application architecture,
security, integrity, integration, performance and scalability.
*       Develop and maintain unit level application tests using testing
frameworks such as NUnit.
*       Mentor less experienced engineers.
*       Develop application deployment/installation packages, scripts and
step by step implementation instructions.
*       Project Planning and estimation experience.
*       Open and willing to learn new application development tools,
products and services.
*       Ability to explain complex subjects to the audience with wide
variety of technical skills.
*       Be driven by the desire to achieve measurable, specific results
within tight time frames.
*       Ensure all code deliverables adheres to engineering standards.
*       Set high standards and enforce adherence to Microsoft best practices
using Microsoft Patterns and Practices as a guideline.
*       Stay afloat of industry standards and trends and help encourage a
culture where the team is refining practices to stay ahead of the curve.
*       Enforce a culture of accountability, transparency and ownership of
tasks and deliverables.

Thanks and Regards

Daniel
Net2Source Inc.
Direct No. 201-680-0780
274 Johnston Avenue
Jersey City, NJ 07304
url- www.net2source.com
mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Msn id:  <blocked::mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
<blocked::mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Yahoo IM: Daniel.pearl59
"I dont see problems, I see challenges and solutions."

Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot
be considered Spam as long as we include Contact Information and a method to
emails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line and mention all
the email addresses to be removed with any email addresses.