Dear Partner,

These are the DIRECT CLIENT requirements currently open with Zensys
Technologies.

Data warehouse Test Architect
=================================
Data warehouse Test Architect, Large Program management.

1)    Should have 10 to 15 years of software development or testing experience
of which more than 8 years in extensively using  any one of the ETL tool
(Informatica, Data Stage, Ab Initio, Teradata) or OLAP (Business Object,
Cognos, Micro Strategy, Crystal Reports) tool.
2)    Should have excellent hands-on experience in SQL/PL-SQL, Database
concepts and Unix scripting.
3)    Should have worked minimum 15 or more data warehousing projects.
4)    Should have good attitude to learn new skills and adapt to the newer
technologies.
5)    Test Director Experience is a PLUS.
=======================
DURATION: 6 MONTHS
LOCATION: CHICAGO

Please respond with Resume, Rate and Phone numbers of the Consultant. Make sure
the Consultant's skills match the requirement.

I will contact you, if I need more information.

Thanks and Regards,

Seema.

Zensys Technologies LLC

Irving, TX  75039

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

A Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)

Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. If
you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line and mention all the e-mail addresses to be
removed. Any inconvenience caused is regretted sincerely.