Hi,

Good Day:

I have the requirement for our direct client at location: NY. I would
appreciate if you send me the profiles of your consultants along with the
details ASAP.

* *

*Send resumes to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

* *

*Skill – Application Integration Engineer
Req. Type - Contract
Start - ASAP
Duration – 6 Month(s)
Location – NY
Number of Consultants - 1
Expenses – No
Rate - $45/hr AI

Skills Required:
*• 4+ years of XML programming experience.
• 4+ years of UNIX and Linux platforms experience.
• Command of Perl programming.
• 4+ years of Database experience (Sybase/Oracle/MSSQL) and the use of
stored procedures. SQL knowledge and ability to run queries.
• Job scheduling experience (Autosys or commands, restart) within an
Operations/Support group
• Version control, VSS, PVCS experience.
• Service, Configuration & change management and associates tools (e.g.
Falcon, Remedy).
• Strong understanding of web technologies and protocols.
• Knowledge of the Windows Office application suite.
• Enthusiastic and performance-driven.
• Excellent communication and people skills.
• Self starter and eager to learn.
• Cleary communicates priorities and escalation points\procedures to other
team members.
• Detail oriented, organized, methodical, follow up skills with analytical
thought process.

*Skills Desired:*
• System analysis & development.
• Project management experience.
• Database design and implementation.
• Innovative and efficiency focused.

*Amar*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter

*eColt Services Inc.*

*As Consultants, We provide highest value to our Clients*

* *

462, cheeney street
Santa Clara, CA 95054.
Tel:  +1-301-375-2070      Fax: +1-253-595-5499

Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

*www.ecoltservices.com*