Hi,

Hope you are doing great.

I have the job opening for our direct client at location: RI. I would
appreciate if you send the profile of your consultant along with the details
ASAP.

*Send resumes to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

*Skill - SAP HR Payroll expert
Req Type - Contract
Start - ASAP
Duration - 5 Month(s)
Location – RI, USA
Number of Consultants - 1
Expenses - No
Rate - $65 - 75/hr AI Rate can be negotiated for the right candidate

Notes -
*-Senior SAP HR Payroll expert.
-Should have Solid Payroll experience on a ECC 6.0 system.
-Should have knowledge of ALEs, preferably to a system at a lower level than
6.0
-Local candidates will be preferred (MA, CT, RI, NY, NJ and surrounding
areas).

*Amar*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter

*eColt Services Inc.*

*As Consultants, We provide highest value to our Clients*

* *

462, cheeney street
Santa Clara, CA 95054.
Tel:  +1-301-375-2070      Fax: +1-253-595-5499

Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

*www.ecoltservices.com*