**

Good Day:

I have the requirement for our direct client at location: Herndon, VA.
Please let me know if you have the consultant for this position ASAP.

* *

*Send resumes to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Title: Subversion Contractor Location: Herndon, VA  Type: Contract Rate:
$45-50/hr Visa Status: Any Duration: 4 Months Job Description

Candidate will have at least three to five years of experience implementing
and managing version control tools of which at least one year must be in
Subversion. He/she must have in-depth knowledge of software configuration
management concept such as branching files, merging branches, build and
patch strategies, support parallel development project teams, be
knowledgeable of various configuration management tools such as PVCS version
manager. Candidate must possess good analytical skills, with ability to
develop solutions independently, and be capable of working under limited
direction toward predefined objectives. This will be a short term
contracting position.
Work Experience

• Understand the implementation requirement for Subversion
• Analyze existing version control tool - PVCS version manager - and the
current CM processes, such as build, CM communication procedure, and version
control procedures
• Design version control strategy in Subversion that supports parallel
development and multiple projects
• Help in the planning and migration activities from PVCS version manager to
Subversion
• Work with development, quality assurance, and configuration management
teams to establish and maintain build and version control procedures for all
products
• Document the installation and administration process for Subversion
• Help with the roll out and user adoption for Subversion; provide training
to project team members as required
• Provide support on Subversion administration
Education and Training

• Minimum 3 years of experience as Configuration Engineer building and
deploying corporate Web sites/applications
• Minimum 1 years of experience managing and administrating Subversion
• Experience in source control system migration
• Experience with NANT and PCLI scripting
• Direct, hands-on experience for source code versioning, builds, etc.
• Experience with various branching strategies
• Intermediate scripting and database skills
• Additional programming languages are a plus, but not required
• Fundamental understanding of development and execution of test plans, test
cases, and testing methodologies
Project Specific Requirements

Submission Requirements
• Resume highlighting the relevant experience and accomplishments
• Cover letter describing why the candidate is suitable for this job

*Amar*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter

*eColt Services Inc.*

*As Consultants, We provide highest value to our Clients*

* *

462, cheeney street
Santa Clara, CA 95054.
Tel:  +1-301-375-2070      Fax: +1-253-595-5499

Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

*www.ecoltservices.com*