Hi,

We are seeking a Siebel Application Consultant for 6+ months contract in Los
Angeles, CA. If you are interested kindly send me your updated resume at the
earliest possible.

*Requirement:*
Siebel Application
Asignment Manager, Configuration
good communication
able to present to the customers

Thanks and Regards,

Santhosh
Edify Technologies, Inc.
Phone : 630-847-3390 | Fax : 630 932-9391
Email : [EMAIL PROTECTED] | URL : www.edifytech.com

Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this is not an
unsolicited mail. To be removed from our mailing list reply with "remove" in
the subject heading and your email address in the body.