Dear Partner,

These are the DIRECT CLIENT requirements currently open with Zensys
Technologies.

Business Analyst
============================
1)    Working with Onsite Program manager to develop implementation plans
2)    Work with Client SME/IT stakeholders as a consultative lead in process
and requirements identification for the consecutive releases of Siebel
Automotive Captive Finance initiatives, driving out requirements, analysis and
then designing subsequent processes provide seamless interface between the
Client business users/IT team and Siebel CRM implementation team.
3)    Manage requirements analysis and re-engineering conversations, conduct
strategic opportunity identification, business process solution design, UI
design, documentation, participate in application development and User
Acceptance
4)    Facilitate meetings with client SME/IT area stakeholders to identify
business requirements, identify and map out/design processes.
5)    Facilitate business process design sessions and client education on best
industry practice as well as operational effectiveness.
6)    Perform feature/function analysis and document and manage gaps as
appropriate
7)    Maintain effective working relationships with client business users

Work Experience:

1)    Minimum 5 years experience working in Automotive Captive finance in the
US with experience in implementing relevant application solutions.
2)    Focus on loan and lease servicing processes (Customer Service,
Collections, Re-Marketing)
3)    Focus on lending and leasing domain
4)    General financial services experience
5)    Some wholesale finance / dealer relationship management preferred (but
not necessary)
Location: California
Duration: 6 months

Please respond with Resume, Rate and Phone numbers of the Consultant. Make sure
the Consultant's skills match the requirement.

I will contact you, if I need more information.

Thanks and Regards,

Seema.

Zensys Technologies LLC

Irving, TX  75039

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

A Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)

Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. If
you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line and mention all the e-mail addresses to be
removed. Any inconvenience caused is regretted sincerely.