Hi,

Please find the requirement and send me updated resume ASAP

Please send resumes to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

*
Prudential Insurance Co.
Scranton PA
1 Year

We currently have three (3) Database Developer opportunities in our
Retirement / Annuities Systems Division - Scranton, PA location.
*

Location:   Scranton, PA
New/Replacement/Backfill:  New
Target Start Date:  ASAP

Duration: 1 year
Level of experience:  Senior

Project Name:  Service Automation

Required Skills:

.     5 years working with client server computer systems.
.     3 years RDBMS development
.     2 years with Sybase with version 12.X being the most recent version
that they have worked with.  Experience with version 15 is a plus.
.     2 years experience with a data modeling tool such as ErWin
.     Experience with shell scripting and maintaining ETL processes is a
plus
.     Experience with AutoSys a plus

The candidate for this position will fill a database developer position on
an RDBMS team and will work alongside several other highly skilled database
technologists. This position is for a database developer, not a DBA. As such
the candidate will be responsible for data modeling, creating stored
procedures, creating tables / indices and other RDBMS objects.

.     The database products that must be supported include Sybase and MSSQL
running on WinTel platforms. The databases supported function in both the
OLTP and data warehousing capacity.
.     He / she must have a solid background working in a formalized SDLC
process. Requirements analysis, effort estimates, component development,
unit  testing, defect resolution, and production support will be part of the
job responsibilities.
.     He / she will be working in a highly motivated team atmosphere and
will therefore need to be willing to learn from others and also be willing
to share          knowledge.
.     The candidate must be capable of assessing complex situations and
quickly arriving at technically sound solutions.
.     He / she must be able to communicate with individuals of varying
technical expertise as they will have to interact with other developers,
system testers    and business analysts. He / she will be working with
teams in disparate geographic locations and as such will need to possess
strong written and verbal     communication skills.

--
Warm Regards,

Prashant G
OSAIR Technologies.
Phone: 408-649-5536
Fax: 732-289-6076
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.osairtech.com
"We Want to be your Trusted , Preferred & long Term Partner"

Note: If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply
to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with a "remove" in the subject line and mention
might be diverting the e-mails to you. Apologies for the inconvenience
caused