Hi All,

We have this position with our client

*NOTE#: ABAPers would not be considered who haven't worked on APO
engagements.*

 Position: SAP ABAP. APO Developer

Location: Philadelphia, PA

Duration: 5 months

Start Date: ASAP

Rate: Open

*Required skills:*

ABAP programming experience:

•5+ years Experience working with enhancements, BAPIs, BADIs

Experience working with APO (enhancements, livecache access):

•2+ years Experience working with PPDS and SNP enhancements.

•knowledge of PPDS and SNP data structure - big plus

*Job Role Required:* Application Developer - SAP.NW.ABAP.APO

Please let me know if you have any available consultant for this position or
revert  to me with your updated resume along with your best Rate.

--
Warm Regards,
Raj