Hi Partners,

Warm Greetings, we have an urgent requirement for the following
position. Please send the exact matched resume as the position closes
very soon, this is very good client requirement.

Job Profile      : WebSphere Workflow Developer
Skills required : WebSphere Process Server, Workflows, WebSphere
Integration Developer, WebSphere Ver 6.1.2.
Location        : Wichita, KS (Locals Preferred)
Duration        : 3-6+ months
Start Date     : ASAP

Job Description:

We are looking for WebSphere Workflow Developer to develop Workflows
using WebSphere Integration Developer and WebSphere Process Server.
We can get an interview this week for the right candidates and start
next week.  So, please email qualified candidates ASAP.

Thanks and Regards

Enoch James,
Executive-consulting services,
732-414-9517