Hello Partners,

I have a Very hot requirement with one of the client for the SAP ABAP
Architects,

Please do send me  the resume with rate and contact details

*Position: SAP ABAP Architect*

*·         Location: LANSING, MI.*

*·         Duration: 1 YEAR*

*·         Rate:Open (All Incl)*

*·         Immediate start*

*·         Need good communication skills*

*Skills *

·         Need an ABAP skilled person with heavy focus on *Conversions and
Interfaces*, with experience or solid understand of *Data Warehouse ETL
layer on NON SAP D/W* with really good communication and leadership skills.

·         Experience with *J2EE *is a plus.
If you need any more information, Please feel free to call me.

Thank you,

Regards,

Vishnu Reddy SP
Business Development Manager,