Please find the requirement and send me updated resume ASAP

Please send resumes to *prash...@osairtech.com*

*I have 3 new contracts in the Airline industry.*

* *

*Location: MN*

*Length: 12 months*

* *

*1) Siebel Program Manager- **Loyalty Management applications is a Must*

* *

*2) Siebel Business Analyst** Loyalty Management applications is a Must.*

*Location: MN*

*Length: 9-12 months*

*3) SAP MM WM**

*                        *

*                        Descp: SAP MM Warehouse Mgt.Airline industry exp,
Architect level position*

*                        *

*                        Start Date: Jan 12; 9-12mths contract in
Minneapolis, MN*

*                        *

*                        Basic skill sets: *

*                        *

*                        - SAP MM, WM with background of PM (Plant
Maintenance)*

*                        - Clear airline experience / aviation industry
background in Technical Operations*

*                        - Work on SAP (Aerospace) will be an added
advantage*

*                        - 10 years of Post qualification experience with
over 7 years in SAP*

*                        - Must be very familiar with Integration of Data
(Master Data, Transaction Data) in merger and acquisition scenario in
Enterprises*

*                        - Architect Level proven previous experience in
previous engagments*

*                        *

*                        Responsibilities : *

*                        *

*                        Solution oriented, seasoned SAP professional with
Material management / Plant maintenance / warehouse management preferably
with a aviation/aerospace background.*

*                        Techno-functional role and the person will work on
the SAP-integration related work with regards to Airline mergers*

*                        - Architect level position to liaison work with
multiple Management Teams - Business, Technical Operations, SAP
Configurators, Legacy Application Teams*

Warm Regards,

Prashant G
OSAIR Technologies.
Phone: 630-566-7324
Fax: 732-289-6076
prash...@osairtech.com
www.osairtech.com
"We Want to be your Trusted , Preferred & long Term Partner"

Note: If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply
to prash...@osairtech.com with a "remove" in the subject line and mention
might be diverting the e-mails to you. Apologies for the inconvenience
caused