Please send your profiles to *m...@datagp.com*

* *

*Java *

*8 Months*

*Palatka** FL** (Prefer Local)*

*Rate: $35/hr Max*

Required skills: Java, J2EE, JSF, Hibernate

*1)**Java Application Maintenance and Support  MFL*

*Skills Required:*
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills is a must
Ability to work independently
4 years of Java development experience
Knowledge of database systems (Oracle preferred) and data query procedures
Knowledge or experience in environmental work preferred
Education:  B.S Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related
field is required.  Equivalent work experience can be substituted

*2)**Java Developer:*

*Job Description:*

Responsible for the development and maintenance of Java application code for
an intranet application for use by said company.  The primary focus of this
effort is maintenance and do user support for the existing system as well as
the development of the third and final phase of this system.

*Skills Required:*
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills is a must
Ability to work independently as well as in a team with other developers
5 years of Java development experience
Knowledge of database systems (Oracle preferred)
Education:  B.S Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related
field is required.  Equivalent work experience can be substituted

*The following would be a plus:*
Experience in system maintenance
A few years experience in working with users to train and/or support them

* *

*MUST HAVE:*

Experience in JSF and/or Hibernate**

Thanks & Regards,

*Matt*

*Data Group, Inc.*

** <http://www.datagroupinc.net/index.php>**

*Certified Minority Women Owned Business Enterprise (MWBE) & Small Business
Enterprise (SBE)*

*Office: 1 – 732 – 791 – 2348 xtn: 259| Fax: 732 – 907 – 1174 |Email:
m...@datagrp.com| Website: **www.datagroupinc.net*<http://www.datagroupinc.net/>
*|*
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused to you.