Hello Partners,

Greetings!

This is Karthik from Zeita Technologies, I hope you are doing well, Here we
are currently looking for SAP PLM Consultant at New York for 4+ Months
Contract Position. Kindly send me your Consultant updated profiles along
with their details which are given below to *s.kart...@zietatech.com*

Submit with the following details- (US Citizens/ H1/ TN/ GC

Name -

Contact -

Email-

Rate -

Current Location -

Availability -

Work status-

Relocation issue if any –

Over All IT Experience –

Skill summary - (in tandem with REQ)

* *

Requirement:

Title: SAP PLM Consultant

Location: New York

Duration:4 Months

The client is looking for SAP PLM consultant for 4+ months Project at NY,
here is the required skills given.

Skills Required

Consultant having atleast two SAP PLM implementation experience as
functional consultant covering following areas of SAP PLM Item management,
Decision points, Decision flow management, RPM Workflow, Business partner
interfaces RPM, cProjects integration,,BI reporting.
Good communication skills and able to work independently

--
Thanks and Regards

Karthik
Zieta Technologies
PH: 678-248-2096 x 262/ FX: 678-298-8456 / 770-857-1978
s.kart...@zietatech.com| Y IM:vijay_jaya2007
www.zietatech.com