Hi there,

My name is Syed and I am a Technical recruiter with Synergy Computer
Solution. Synergy Computer Solution is a recruiting and consulting firm that
specializes in the Healthcare/ IT field.

I have an Urgent Opened Position for Oracle Developer at Grand Rapids, MI
for 3 Months Contract

*Please send resumes with rate at sah...@synergycom.com I will call you if
resume suits on position*

*Specific Requirements*:

Job Details:

The job title for this position is Oracle Developer.  This position requires
working directly with our customers to gather business requirements, create
and document designs, coding, and both unit testing and assist in customer
acceptance testing.  This position will require strong communication,
analytical, and design skills.

Skills:                         Notes:

Oracle Reports (5-7 years)      10g

PL/SQL (5-7 years)              9IR2 or Above

Sybase (1-3 years)

* Required:  Strong analytical, design, and communication skills.

Preferred: Health Care experience, Facets 4.x , Perl, Subversion

Thanks and Regards,* *

*Syed S.Ahmed*

Email: sah...@synergycom.com|| <sah...@synergycom.com%7c%7c>

||Synergy Computer Solutions, Inc.||30700 Telegraph Road,Suite 2615||
Bingham Farms, MI 48025||