Please find the requirement and send me updated resume ASAP

Please send resumes to *prash...@osairtech.com*

*
New Opening in Beaverton for a Database Developer with Web Application -  6
month Plus - H1B Visa is fine for this role*

H1 Visa is OK for this role.

We have an opening of a Database Developer for our direct client in Oregon.

NIKE is the client.

The details of the project are:

*Position     :  Database Developer*

*Location    :  Beaverton, OR*

*Duration    :  6 months Plus*

*Job Description: *

*·**         **Developing backend solutions using SQL or relevant tools for
reports, data extractions, feeds, batch programs etc. *

*·**         **Web Application Development – HTML, CSS, Java, Flash. May
play developer role to help out teams as and when needed.*

*·**         **Application Operations support –Working with support teams &
external partners/vendors to identify & troubleshoot issues. *

*·**         **Work would involve considerable exposure to consumer facing
web based applications.*

*·**         **Translating business requirements for data visibility and
developing backend reporting.*

*Required Skills:*

*·**         **Developer    *

*·**         **Oracle*

*·**         **Strong query tuning and performance tuning experience is
desired. *

*·**         **Strong troubleshooting skills to identify production issues
and lead to quick resolutions.*

*Ideal candidates will have 5+ years experience in a developer (database &
web applications) & support role with exposure to consumer facing internet
applications.***

--
Warm Regards,

Prashant G
OSAIR Technologies.
Phone: 630-566-7324
Fax: 732-289-6076
prash...@osairtech.com
www.osairtech.com
"We Want to be your Trusted , Preferred & long Term Partner"

Note: If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply
to prash...@osairtech.com with a "remove" in the subject line and mention
might be diverting the e-mails to you. Apologies for the inconvenience
caused