Dear Business Partner,

We have an urgent requirement for Sr. Java SE Developer in IL, please check
the job description and forward your consultants resume with contact no and
hourly rate.

Here is the job description:

Title: Sr. Java SE Developer

Location: Chicago, IL

Duration:  6 Months+

Looking for a senior experienced candidate to work on next generation data
streaming applications.

 Seeking senior/lead level Java developer with strong core Java experience

- Perform as designer and developer applying Object-oriented methodology and
Java-technology.

- Build components for re-use.

- Apply a full-life cycle development process, such as the Rational Unified
Process or IConix. This includes the use of UML, Use Cases, Sequence and
Class Diagramming

- Act as a senior developer able to work both independently and as a member
of a team solving problems and implementing solutions.

- Provide input technical architectural direction when needed.

Skills:

Java

JavaScript

- Experience in working with Non-Blocking I/O threads (NIO) required.

- Experience with using Grizzly framework and NIO servers such as Jetty and
Mina is a plus.

--
Regards,

Gabriel

Agile Enterprise Solutions, Inc || "Ensuring Client's Success"||

Ph: (630)-242-8896 x 302 Fax: (847)-890-6357
www.agilees.com|| Email: gabr...@agilees.com