Hi Partners,

Warm Greetings, we have Urgent requirement for the following position.
So please go through the requirement and send the exact matched
resume. BE THE FIRST TO SUBMIT THE RESUME. THIS IS A VERY GOOD CLIENT
POSITION.
Job Classification: SAP CRM Data Architect
Location: Creve Coeur Campus, Missouri (LOCALS HIGHLY PREFERRED) or
Non Locals ready for a face to face interview.
Duration: 8 months contract
Rates: Open (need the highest talent)

Description

Senior Level - at least 6 years experience in the specified skill set
Strong SAP CRM and integration experience
Data Architect opportunity to aid in the design and implementation of
our Data Migration from legacy systems into our SAP CRM system

Qualification

MONCompany Default Category

SAP CRM *

Share this opportunity!!!! In case you know anyone who has consultants
for similar Opening, Kindly ask them to send the updated profile to
recruit...@promacsolution.com

Thanks and Regards

Enoch James,

Executive-consulting services,