Hello Folks,

Please send your profiles to m...@datagrp.com

Here are two Hot requirements---Let me know if you have any oneā€¦

ONLY LOCAL CANDIDATES OR WHO CAN ATTENED IN-PERSON**

*1)UNIX Administrator*

12 Months

St Louis MO

$45-50/hr Max

* *

*Job Description & Responsibilities*

-          Unix/Linux Administrator should be skilled in troubleshooting
technologies that are in production.

*Requirements & Skills*

-          The environment is primarily AIX and Linux, however a
strong UNIXadministrator is our target regardless of platform
experience.

6+ years of professional experience.

*2)VMWare Administrator*

12 Months

St Louis, MO

Rate: $48-52/hr Max

* *

*Job Description & Responsibilities*

-          VMWare ESX Administrator should be skilled in troubleshooting
technologies that are in production.

*Requirements & Skills*

-          Administrator should have experience installing and supporting
VMWare farms in excess of 16 hosts.

-          Windows, and Linux administrator experience would be beneficial.

6+ years of professional experience

Thanks & Regards,

Matt
Data Group, Inc.