Hello *Partners*,

*Good Afternoon....*

Find the details of the requirement as below and send me the matching
profiles to *ku...@absli.com** / **h...@absli.com* *& *for any Queries you
can call me @ *847-348-0380*.
*NOTE: Only Citizens, GC's & EAD's Considered (No H1-B's Please)*

*Job Title : Websphere Portal administrator.*
*Location : SOMERVILLE, New Jersey*
*Duration : 6+ Months*
*Rate: Open (C-2-C, Inclusive All)*
**
We are looking for a *Websphere Portal administrator* for one of our key
clients.

Requirements
Must have at least five years experience in a support and administration
role working with the *IBM Websphere Application Server* *(* *release 6.0
and Release 6.1)*
Strong experience in *installing and configuring WAS* in a multi instance
environment
Experience with other members of the *IBM Websphere* family of applications
would also be helpful. *Configure/Support Websphere MQ 6.0*

Desired
*WebSphere Portal Administration expertise, Configuration, Clustering,
Administration, Performance tuning, Deploying WPS portlets, pages, and
portal applications.
Websphere MQ message Broker administration is a plus *
**
Looking forward for your Response.

Regards,
Hima V - Tech. Recruiter,
Alrek Business Solutions Inc.
(Formerly Known as ALDON BUSINESS SOLUTIONS, INC.)
Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)
email: h...@absli.com
yahoo id: ghimavard...@yahoo.com
www.absli.com
Contact: 847-348-0380 (Direct)
847-348-1194 / 847-384-0101
Fax: 847-413-8294

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message including attachments, if any,
is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may
contain confidential and /or privileged material. Any unauthorized review,
of the original message. If you are the intended recipient but do not wish
to receive communications through this medium, please so advise the sender
immediately.