Hi Partners,

Please find the requirement below and let me know if your consultants
fit the position. Please send the exact matched resume to
recruit...@promacsolution.com

Need Locals Strictly as the rate I very low on this. Sorry, but I have
cut down my margins as well.

Title : .Net developer
Location : Chicago, IL( Locals Only)
8 month contract
$32/hr

This contractor will support development of multiple Client Franchise
Finance enhancements on the Bulldog application. Bulldog is a Visual
Basic/Oracle client/server application. Required skills include
VB.NET, ADO.NET, XML Web Services, PL/SQL and Oracle 9i/10. The
following skills are nice to have, but not required: UNIX KSH
Scripting, and SQLPLUS/SQLLDR.

Responsible for the design, development, coding, testing, debugging
and documentation of applications to satisfy the requirements of one
or more user areas. May include hands-on new development as well as
support, maintenance or enhancement of existing applications. Works
closely with client management to identify and specify complex
business requirements and processes. Researches and evaluates
alternative solutions and makes recommendations.

Database Platforms        Oracle   Yes      1          Intermediate
5-6             Within 1 Year    2 - 4 Years
Development Tools         UNIX     No
2
Miscellaneous            .Net      Yes      1          Intermediate
5-6             Within 1 Year    2 - 4 Years
Protocols                 PL/SQL   Yes      1          Intermediate
5-6             Within 1 Year    2 - 4 Years

Protocols  Unix Shell Scripting    No
2

Additional Skills:      We are looking for help converting from VB 6
to .Net.

Thanks and Regards

Enoch James,

Executive-consulting services,