*Mediware needs a SAP Technical Superstar.  We have a direct relationship
with the client.  *

* *

*Please make my job easy by qualifying your consultant's skills *versus my
client's requirement*.) *

*Please submit Matching Resume with Rate, and Contact Number ASAP to*
g...@mediware97.com

The SAP Technical Architect role is to strategically design and implement
SAP technical landscapes including the following aspects:

Ø       Server hardware configuration

Ø       Clustering technologies

Ø       SAN, NFS, network design considerations

Ø       Component layouts

Ø       Process integration techniques

Ø       Capacity planning

Ø       Disaster recovery

Ø       Backup/restore and various design tradeoffs.

The SAP Technical Architect must also understand the processes required to
manage a successful SAP implementation.

SKILLS >> The SAP Technical Architect must have proficiencies with BASIS
administration, SAPInst, UNIX administration, SAP configuration of the
following SAP products: ECC 6.0, PI 7.1, CRM 2007, BI 7.0, EP, MDM, Solution
Manager, CPM

*Job Title      : SAP Technical Architect*

*Duration      : 6 Months ((strong possibilities of extension)*

*Location : NJ*

*Rate            : $70 (All inclusive)*

*Start             : ASAP*

* *

Have a great day and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

 **

Gary Stone Manager- Recruitments (SAP Consulting)

Phone    : 281-324-0777

g...@mediware97.com     www.mediware97.com

NOTE: We, at Mediware Corporation, firmly oppose e-mail spamming. We
apologize to those who do not wish to receive this e-mail. Please reply with
REMOVE in the subject listing, with all aliases email addresses that you
would want removed.  Any inconvenience caused is highly regretted. We
appreciate your patience & cooperation.