Hi Partners,

Warm Greetings, we have an urgent requirement for the following
position. Please send in the exact matched resumes.

Job Profile: Mobile Applications analyst

Location    : Plano, TX (Locals Only)
Duration    : 1 Year
Start Date:  ASAP
Rate         : $50 max (No Negotiations please)

I NEED EVERY SKILL MENTIONED IN THE REQUIREMENT ALL OVER THE RESUME
AND THEY NEED TO BE LOCAL. I WILL PROVIDE INTERVIEW.

Job Description:

Application software analyst responsible for production support of
Sales applications running on multi-platforms. Analyst will be
responsible for root-cause analysis of issues, code development to
resolve issues, and code development of application enhancements.
Analyst will work cross-team to find solutions to customer issues.
Candidates must have a strong background in Coding and Development
Strong DB SQL, C#, .Net compact framework, UNIX, windows, mobile
Computing skills (CE)
BS in Computer Science, minimum 3 years experience
Looking for an Analyst who can code in C# using mobile technologies
Share this opportunity!!!! In case you know anyone who has consultants
for similar Opening, Kindly ask them to send the updated profile to
recruit...@promacsolution.com

Thanks and Regards

Enoch James,

Executive-consulting services,