*Hello Folks,*

*Please send your profiles to* m...@datagrp.com

* *

*Position: Webmethods Developer*

*MN*

*Duration: 2 Months Contract*

*Rate: $55/hr*

* *

*Candidates can be non local.  Communication is very import. *

* The contractor that we have in this group has 8 yrs. of exp.*

* *

*In particular, I'm looking for senior resources with Webmethods 6.5/7.1
development experience.  The resources should be skilled in the areas of
integration design and architecture and comfortable working with our
Customers to define integration requirements.   It's preferred, but not
required, that the resource also has experience with the TIBCO Business
Works integration products too.*

*BizTalk Developer*

*6+ Months*

*Cedar Rapids*, IA

*BIZ TALK consultant - *Must have senior level experience with Biz Talk 2006
R2 - Consultant will help train, mentor, create processes, assist with
deployment and make enhancements. Any previous experience with STP and Biz
Talk custom adapters is highly sought after. Must have excellent written and
oral communication skills and work well in a team environment.

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Matt
Data Group, Inc.
732-734-5174*