Hi,

Please check the below requirement and advise us the right consultant's
Status.

Need Local to Dallas, TX

In-Person is Required

Sr.  Oracle DBA Developer

6+ months

Dallas, TX

Job Description: Senior Development DBA, Oracle 10g RAC installation

10-20% of time is spent on Production issues related to scripts, modifying
data to recover from Production errors. This work is done in concert with
the Managed Service Provider. Our DBAs have no direct Production access.

Daily tasks in the Development and QA environments include:
 Write and run DML and DDL SQL scripts on multiple databases
 Create scripts and procedures to facilitate the Managed Service Provider
(MSP) DBA activities
 Advise Java developers on proper use of SQL in their code
 Write PL/SQL and stored procedures to support application developers
 Database backup and restore using Flash Recovery
 Management and maintenance for:
o Instances
o Security  users and schemas
o Listeners
o Storage space
o Clusterware
o ASM
o Streams
o Dataguard

Advanced tasks in Development include:
 Database architecture design and improvement
 Database performance tuning
 Database self-healing and recovery
 Design disaster recovery / multiple data center database architecture
 Design Streams / Dataguard replication scripts and processes
 Automated installation of Oracle 10g RAC
 Technology upgrades to Oracle 11g, beyond

Resume requirements

Development DBA candidates must have Oracle 10g RAC (clusterware)
experience, ASM, Flash Recovery, Streams, and Dataguard. These are all
requirements and will be verified.

Candidates with Red Hat Linux, storage allocation (EMC), or significant
scripting experience may be rated higher.

Automated Storage Maintenance (ASM) --  3+ Yrs.
Dataguard -- 3+ Yrs.
EMC      -- 2+ Yrs.
Flash Recovery -- 3+ Yrs.
Instances -- 3+ Yrs.
Oracle 10g RAC -- 3+ Yrs.
RedHat      -- 2+ Yrs.
Shell Scripting      -- 5+ Yrs.
SQL      -- 5+ Yrs.
Streams -- 3+ Yrs.

Thanks & Regards,

Raj

TECHGENE SOLUTIONS, LLC
(A Minority Certified Company)
Email: ra...@techgene.com
Ph: 214-257-0837 extn: 36
www.techgene.com <http://www.techgene.com/>
Yahoo IM: sra...@yahoo.com

CONFIDENTIALITY: This email (including any attachments) may contain
disclosure or use is prohibited. If you received this email in error, please
notify the sender and delete this email from your system.

NOTE: We respect your privacy. If you wish your name to be removed from our
mailing list kindly reply with "Remove" in the subject line and we will
honor your request immediately.
Thank You.