Hi Partners,

Warm Greetings, we have an urgent requirement for the following
Position. Please send in the exact matched resumes.

Job Profile: IMS Systems Programmer

Location    : Detroit, MI (Locals preferred)
Duration     : 6 MONTHS
Start Date  : ASAP
Rate          : $50 max (No Negotiations please)

I NEED EVERY SKILL MENTIONED IN THE REQUIREMENT ALL OVER THE RESUME
AND THEY NEED TO BE LOCAL. I WILL PROVIDE INTERVIEW.

Job Description:

General Description:  Installation and ongoing maintenance of IMS
across
the mainframe systems utilizing SMPE.   Provide 24 X 7 level 3
support
and outage support as needed or requested.   Interface with
Datacenter
Operations, Applications areas and DBA teams as needed.

Required Systems Experience / Skills / Education

    * Minimum 3-5 years experience administering/troubleshooting IMS
systems in a data sharing environment
    * IMS V9 and V10
    * Experience in upgrading IMS versions
    * IMSTools including online reorg, database control suite, high
performance, image copy, index builder, unload, load,
pointerchecker,
BTS, IMS library integrity utilities, BMC Application Restart Control
(ARC),  BMC Batch Control Facility (BCF) and problem investigator
    * Experience with IMS Development debugging tools such as
Compuware
File-Aid and Xpediter
    * IMS / ACF2
    * BMC and Omegamon monitoring tools (installation and tuning)
    * Environment
          o ZOS 1.7 – 1.10
          o DB2 V8 and V9
          o CICS 3.2
          o MQ Series
          o SMPE installation

 Preferred Skills / Experience

          o Bachelor’s Degree
          o CICS Support
          o DB2 V8 and above support
          o Compuware Hiperstation
          o MQ Series Experience a plus

Share this opportunity!!!! In case you know anyone who has
consultants
for similar Opening, Kindly ask them to send the updated profile to
recruit...@promacsolution.com

Thanks and Regards

Enoch James,

Executive-consulting services,