Hello Partners,

For this position below anyone who sends me a local consultant who is
a 100% fit will have a closure. That’s a promise.

Job Title: Dashboards Developer.
Location: San Francisco
Rate       : Max $55/hr
Duration: Short-term contract

Notes from Hiring Manager:

    * We are currently seeking a Developer who has built dashboardsfor
various companies using Wily Introscope. We currently have two primary
needs:
      1) Build the dashboard
      2) Build the Error Detection tool to reflect the business
processes
    * Please note that we are NOT looking for an administrator. Upon
completion of the dashboard, our in-house administrator will be
responsible for maintaining the dashboard going forward.

Thanks and Regards

Enoch James,

Executive-consulting services,
512-430-4565