Please do send me your consultant profile to g...@techgene.com

These are roles for EDS….we have the exclusive… Send me someone quick…….we
can set up the phone screening either today or tomorrow.

  I have 6 openings that need immediate attn:

Salesforce.com, 3-6 developers with CRM extension experience, Force.com app
development experience a plus.  These consultants can work *remote*, or from
one of Client development centers.

 Initial duration is July 1 through Jan 2010.  Follow on projects will
happen.

Thanks & Regards..

Gary Reddy

Techgene Solutions, LLC.